Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog entry 2

Kalup Linzy
I enjoyed this piece it was funny and also serious at the same time. He used great silhouette animation. I that the dialogue went well with the character movement. I was great to have such a serious subject made to an mature comedy, especially the part about how the one character could still taste the other guy ass in his mouth. It was enjoyable, simple and powerful.


Brody Condon
Drug use made into art, seriously not art. So go on utube find footage of people being high. Take to footage into Final Cut Pro edit it and there you have it. It funny to watch and see people react on psychedelic drugs and sad at the same note.


Peter Coffin
My first impression was that of curiosity I believe that this was a great piece it triggered my imagination. It was pleasing to the eye I enjoyed ever bit of it. The compositions worked well, and I feel that it was had a certain flow that made the piece. I look forward to researching this artist.


Ma Qiusha
Well this was interesting I thought there was a certain flow that work well with it. The struggles she went through I cant relate to some what, especially the struggle to succeed but this is not pressured on me, it my own doing. But here overall theme was great, This was a extremely powerful piece. I consider this to be art. I feel when your expressing your self that it art across the board.


Ethan Rose
This was my first sound insulation, it was a great experience. I enjoyed how the work flowed together. For a brief moment I closed my eyes and just listened it was a very peaceful tranquil movement, I felt as though I was in my own fantasy world as the musical boxes chimed. This was a great experience. I was very elegant and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment